- EU to establish new agency on labour mobility
The European Commission has proposed the creation of a European Labour Authority to deal with workers' rights and freedom of movement in Europe.
14th March 2018
- Parcel delivery in EU about to get cheaper
Shopping online? The European parliament votes this week a regulation to reduce prices and give a boost to e-commerce in Europe.
10th March 2018
- Why are only 11% of business founders in Paris from outside France?
According to the “Global Start-up Ecosystem Report 2017” only 11% of start-ups in Paris have founders from outside the country.
22nd October 2017
- Will UK employers support their EU staff?
EU nationals in Britain would like to receive support and guarantees from their employers as they navigate Brexit uncertainty.
17th September 2017
- London wants more autonomy
Few cities in the world embrace openness and celebrate diversity like London. A rare blend of peoples and cultures, how can the British capital survive Brexit?
16th July 2017
- Europeans like the idea of working abroad: research
Europeans like the idea of moving across countries for work. Almost three quarters (74%) are “likely to consider working abroad,” according to a new research.
19th February 2017
- UK-EU negotiations: a message from the cod
22nd December 2016
- Can Sweden and Germany take over the UK for digital entrepreneurship?
27th November 2016
- Brexit, banking “passport” not the main worry of fintech companies says Italian CEO
11th November 2016
- Reporting number of foreigners in businesses based in the UK? European views
9th October 2016
- France tries to lure companies based in Britain, but the strategy may not work
2nd October 2016
- Why architects worry about Brexit
15th September 2016
Subscribe to the newsletter