- EU elections: Greece to allow vote from UK
The Greek government amended electoral rules allowing Greeks in Britain to vote for the European parliament election from the London Embassy.
24th March 2019
- EU Court ruling on Dutch citizenship law raises new hopes for Brits in the EU
16th March 2019
- EU elections: vote at risk for hundreds of thousands EU nationals in UK
Unless the UK departure from the EU is delayed, national rules in some EU countries will exclude citizens in the UK from the vote.
2nd March 2019
- UK parliament calls for separate Brexit treaty on citizens' rights, EU Commission says no
The UK government should seek a separate Brexit agreement with the EU to protect the rights of EU nationals in the UK and British in the EU, MP said.
1st March 2019
- What Brexit means for future of the Common Travel Area between Ireland and the UK
27th February 2019
- Translation of documents no longer required in other EU countries
Under a new EU regulation documents issued in a country of the European Union must be accepted as authentic in other EU states.
24th February 2019
- Residence, citizenship, social benefits: what changes for British residents in the EU – part 2
A summary of the measures that have been announced so far by EU countries to protect the rights of British citizens living in the EU.
12th February 2019
- How no-deal Brexit will impact students, teachers, researchers
It's not just the Erasmus+ programme. There are many other ways in which students, teachers and researchers will be impacted by Brexit.
10th February 2019
Subscribe to the newsletter