- EU seeks to regulate artificial intelligence to protect fundamental rights
The EU Commission proposed a regulation to establish safeguards on the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and protect fundamental rights.
28th April 2021
- EU lawmakers concerned about EU citizens’ data transfer to UK
MEPs have expressed concerns at the way the UK government handles personal data of EU citizens as the EU Commission prepares to declare that British law guarantees “adequate” protection of personal information.
25th April 2021
- How the EU Covid-19 'pass' will work and who will benefit
The European Commission is working with EU member states to roll out Covid-19 certificates that would allow to travel in Europe this summer.
15th April 2021
- Spain and France sign dual nationality agreement
An agreement signed this week will allow Spanish and French citizens to keep their nationality of origin when they acquire the other.
18th March 2021
- How to participate in the Conference on the future of Europe?
Assya Kavrakova, Executive Director of European Citizen Action Service, told Europe Street how the Conference on the Future of Europe works.
14th March 2021
- EU citizens in UK urged to register to vote in May local elections
Two campaigns have been launched to urge EU citizens in the UK to register and vote in May local elections.
7th March 2021
- Interactive map: how to secure residence rights under the EU-UK withdrawal agreement (in 32 countries)
All the details on the new residence schemes for EU citizens living in the UK and Britons living in the EU before December 31 2020.
21st February 2021
- Learning a language with love
In love with a foreigner? Amazing! It’s true: love makes you invincible. Even when it's about learning your sweetheart's language.
14th February 2021
Subscribe to the newsletter