- How to beat the Brexit uncertainty and preserve wellbeing
Three years after the UK voted to leave the European Union the uncertainty around Brexit is taking a toll on people’s wellbeing. Advice from a therapist.
24th June 2019
- Portugal and Luxembourg sign agreement on voting rights with the UK
Portuguese and Luxembourgish citizens in the UK. and Britons in Portugal and Luxembourg, will continue to participate in local elections where they live after the UK leaves the EU.
18th June 2019
- Cross-border healthcare needs improvement: EU watchdog
Only 200,000 EU patients a year (less than 0.05% of the EU population) receive pre-arranged healthcare from other countries of the European Union.
10th June 2019
- Bittersweet citizenship: how European families in the UK cope with Brexit
Researchers interviewed 103 families in the UK in which at least one of the partners is a non-British EU national to understand how Brexit impacts them.
9th June 2019
- 40,000 GBP raised in one day to sue UK government in first large scale legal case about EU elections
27th May 2019
- EU elections: calls to investigate ‘vote denied’ to EU nationals in UK and Brits abroad
Calls are mounting to investigate what went wrong in the European Parliament election in the UK as many complained they were not allowed to vote.
24th May 2019
- "To truly debate Europe’s value, focus on what it has done, does and should do for people"
Ahead of EU elections, Monique Goyens of BEUC, the European Consumer Organisation, discusses the merits of the EU for consumers, the building blocks of the single market.
21st May 2019
- Campaigners call for voting rights for all UK residents and British abroad
All people who live in the UK on a permanent basis, and all British abroad, should be given the right to vote in general elections, campaigners say.
12th May 2019
Subscribe to the newsletter