- Voting for a British MEP? EU nationals in the UK polled about EU elections
Many EU nationals in the UK did not vote in the European elections of 2014 because they did not know where or how to do so or they did not feel informed.
14th April 2019
- Settled status: how it works and where to find help
Although Brexit has been delayed, the UK government launched the settled status scheme for EU nationals on 30 March 2019. Here is where to find help.
13th April 2019
- Dutch MPs vote to decouple citizens’ rights from Brexit agreement in no deal scenario
The Dutch parliament voted a motion calling on the government to rescue the citizens' rights section of the Brexit agreement in a no deal scenario.
6th April 2019
- Parents of autistic children often face a tough linguistic choice but bilingualism can be of huge benefit
Bilingualism may be beneficial for autistic children, giving them more opportunities to socialise and the chance to communicate with their wider family.
3rd April 2019
- Spain launches €24 million plan for return of Spaniards abroad
The Spanish government approved a two-year plan, with a budget of 24 million euros, to encourage the return of Spaniards abroad.
24th March 2019
- EU elections: Greece to allow vote from UK
The Greek government amended electoral rules allowing Greeks in Britain to vote for the European parliament election from the London Embassy.
24th March 2019
- EU Court ruling on Dutch citizenship law raises new hopes for Brits in the EU
16th March 2019
- EU elections: vote at risk for hundreds of thousands EU nationals in UK
Unless the UK departure from the EU is delayed, national rules in some EU countries will exclude citizens in the UK from the vote.
2nd March 2019
Subscribe to the newsletter