- What to check when shopping online after Brexit
Customs duties and other taxes may be applicable if the UK leaves the EU without a deal, and consumer protections may not be automatically guaranteed.
12th September 2019
- Brexit: call for EU parliament 'special committee' on citizens’ rights
A group of experts calls on the European parliament to establish a special committee to assess the Brexit impacts on EU citizenship.
9th September 2019
- Post-Brexit rights: the difference between settled and pre-settled status explained by a lawyer
EU nationals in the UK post-Brexit:a lawyer explains the difference between settled and pre-settled status and why it is important to get the right one.
1st September 2019
- What ending free movement of people between the UK and the EU on October 31 means in practice (and solutions)
The UK may leave the European Union without a deal on October 31 and end free movement of people from the EU. What does this mean for EU nationals already in the UK?
24th August 2019
- How residence and citizenship by investment programmes work
To attract foreign funds, several EU governments grant residence or citizenship to individuals making a significant investment in the country.
18th August 2019
- No-deal Brexit could lead to “enormous amount of litigation” from Brits in Europe: MP
An abrupt departure from the EU could result in an “enormous, unprecedented amount of litigation” against the UK government raised by Britons in the EU.
24th July 2019
- “Settled status” headache: updating details after passport renewals
People who have obtained “settled status” in the UK have to update the details every time they change the passport or identity card they used to apply.
22nd July 2019
- Insurance policies: a checklist for no-deal Brexit
A checklist from government and business sources for car, travel, healthcare and pension insurance to be ready in the event of no-deal Brexit.
11th July 2019
Subscribe to the newsletter