- EU campaigners lose challenge over immigration exemption in UK data protection law
6th October 2019
- “I lived through ‘interesting times’, now I want stability” – two stories about moving across borders
Following our survey, we have asked two people who have experienced moving across multiple borders to share their stories, hopes and doubts about Brexit.
29th September 2019
- Brexit anxiety: lack of information, protection and political representation revealed in Europe Street News survey
The vast majority of the people who moved between the UK and the EU feel more anxious since the Brexit vote, reveals a Europe Street News survey.
24th September 2019
- What to check when shopping online after Brexit
Customs duties and other taxes may be applicable if the UK leaves the EU without a deal, and consumer protections may not be automatically guaranteed.
12th September 2019
- Brexit: call for EU parliament 'special committee' on citizens’ rights
A group of experts calls on the European parliament to establish a special committee to assess the Brexit impacts on EU citizenship.
9th September 2019
- Post-Brexit rights: the difference between settled and pre-settled status explained by a lawyer
EU nationals in the UK post-Brexit:a lawyer explains the difference between settled and pre-settled status and why it is important to get the right one.
1st September 2019
- What ending free movement of people between the UK and the EU on October 31 means in practice (and solutions)
The UK may leave the European Union without a deal on October 31 and end free movement of people from the EU. What does this mean for EU nationals already in the UK?
24th August 2019
- How residence and citizenship by investment programmes work
To attract foreign funds, several EU governments grant residence or citizenship to individuals making a significant investment in the country.
18th August 2019
Subscribe to the newsletter