- EU clarifies rules for travelling from the UK with pets
After years of uncertainty, UK pet owners finally know what they have to do if they travel to the EU with their best friends.
16th December 2020
- Applying for UK settled status if you have a criminal record
Independent charity Unlock gives an overview of the process of applying for settled or pre-settled status for people with a criminal record.
13th December 2020
- Independent Monitoring Authority on citizens’ rights: MPs endorse chair appointment
MPs approved the appointment of former Tory MEP Sir Ashley Fox as chair of the new body to oversee the rights of EU citizens in Britain.
6th December 2020
- All the legal cases aiming to restore EU citizenship for Brits
Another legal case, in France, aims to restore EU citizenship for British nationals. A recap of ongoing litigation.
3rd December 2020
- Rules for Brits travelling to the Schengen Area from January 2021
The European Commission has detailed the rules Britons will face when travelling to the Schengen area from 1 January 2021.
16th November 2020
- Who is entitled to the new UK European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) and how to request it
The UK will issue a new version of the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) to individuals entitled to it under the withdrawal agreement.
15th November 2020
- UK same-sex unions to face hurdles in some EU countries from 2021
Same-sex unions (and divorces) registered in the UK from January 2021 will not be recognised in some EU countries as a result of Brexit.
8th November 2020
- The next step of EU integration? A digital identity for all
The European Commission prepares new rules to guarantee all EU citizens get an electronic identification (eID).
26th October 2020
Subscribe to the newsletter