- Who can travel for business visa-free between the UK and the EU?
Moving for work between the UK and the European Union from January 1 2021 requires a visa. But is a visa needed for short-term business trips?
3rd February 2021
- How EU-UK online shopping changes post-Brexit
EU-UK online shopping has been hit by additional fees, and consumer protection is also affected by the new EU-UK deal.
17th January 2021
- What the independent authority on EU citizens’ rights can do for you: interview with CEO Kathryn Chamberlain
Dr Kathryn Chamberlain, interim CEO, gives an overview on the work of the Independent Monitoring Authority on citizens' rights.
11th January 2021
- EU-UK post-Brexit agreement: what it means for you
The UK and the EU have reached a deal setting the terms of their new relationship, after the country decided to leave the bloc.
25th December 2020
- EU citizens and residents to be exempted from UK travel ban
The EU Commission asks to exempt EU citizens, residents and people travelling for essential reasons from the travel ban imposed on the UK.
24th December 2020
- EU to simplify taxation for people moving across borders
The European Commission will launch next year an initiative to simplify tax obligations for EU citizens who move or have activities across borders.
20th December 2020
- EU clarifies rules for travelling with pets from the UK
After years of uncertainty, UK pet owners finally know what they have to do if they travel to the EU with their best friends.
16th December 2020
- Applying for UK settled status if you have a criminal record
Independent charity Unlock gives an overview of the process of applying for settled or pre-settled status for people with a criminal record.
13th December 2020
Subscribe to the newsletter