- Austria to allow dual citizenship for Austrians in Britain, in case of no deal Brexit
The Austrian government will create an exception to citizenship rules and allow Austrians in the UK to get dual nationality to alleviate the Brexit impacts.
8th January 2019
- UK, Switzerland agree post-Brexit residents’ rights regardless of EU deal
6th January 2019
- Controversy mounts over UK settled status: residence scheme to open to all EU nationals on January 21
29th December 2018
- Opinion - UK’s new post-Brexit immigration plan reproduces inequalities of precarious labour market
The publication of the British government’s white paper for a post-Brexit immigration system is long overdue. Much of what’s being proposed feels quite surreal.
22nd December 2018
- Brexit: Germany to guarantee social security rights in no deal preparations
Anyone who has contributed to both the German and the British social security system should maintain the rights accrued, says the German government.
16th December 2018
- Spain prepares return strategy as “southern EU countries want their talent back”
15th December 2018
- UK no deal plan for expatriates leaves questions unanswered
11th December 2018
- The UK's identity crisis: interview with A. C. Grayling
Ahead of the historical vote in the British parliament, philosopher Anthony C. Grayling discusses Brexit and the UK’s future with Europe Street News.
9th December 2018
Subscribe to the newsletter