- How to participate in the Conference on the future of Europe?
Assya Kavrakova, Executive Director of European Citizen Action Service, told Europe Street how the Conference on the Future of Europe works.
14th March 2021
- EU citizens in UK urged to register to vote in May local elections
Two campaigns have been launched to urge EU citizens in the UK to register and vote in May local elections.
7th March 2021
- Interactive map: how to secure residence rights under the EU-UK withdrawal agreement (in 32 countries)
All the details on the new residence schemes for EU citizens living in the UK and Britons living in the EU before December 31 2020.
21st February 2021
- Learning a language with love
In love with a foreigner? Amazing! It’s true: love makes you invincible. Even when it's about learning your sweetheart's language.
14th February 2021
- Who can travel for business visa-free between the UK and the EU?
Moving for work between the UK and the European Union from January 1 2021 requires a visa. But is a visa needed for short-term business trips?
3rd February 2021
- How EU-UK online shopping changes post-Brexit
EU-UK online shopping has been hit by additional fees, and consumer protection is also affected by the new EU-UK deal.
17th January 2021
- What the independent authority on EU citizens’ rights can do for you: interview with CEO Kathryn Chamberlain
Dr Kathryn Chamberlain, interim CEO, gives an overview on the work of the Independent Monitoring Authority on citizens' rights.
11th January 2021
- EU-UK post-Brexit agreement: what it means for you
The UK and the EU have reached a deal setting the terms of their new relationship, after the country decided to leave the bloc.
25th December 2020
Subscribe to the newsletter