- EU Parliament calls for 'attention' for children in post-Brexit divorces
From January 2021, UK-EU families involved in separations will have to deal with more complex and costly legal procedures.
21st June 2020
- [Guest post] Discovering Europe by bike on the EuroVelo routes
Did you know that there is a network of 16 long distance cycle routes that cross and connect the whole European continent?
14th June 2020
- From employment tribunal to food banks: workers' rights forgotten during the pandemic
The pandemic is exposing the failures of a system meant to protect the many precarious workers who labour tirelessly in the hope of building a better life.
11th June 2020
- Most EU countries to open internal borders by 15 June
After three months of lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic, most European countries are preparing to re-open their borders with other EU states.
8th June 2020
- Poland and UK sign voting rights agreement
Poland has become the fourth EU state to sign an agreement with the UK to continue granting citizens of the other country voting rights in local elections.
2nd June 2020
- UK citizenship more distant for some EU nationals with ‘settled status’
Some EU citizens who have settled in the UK may have to wait longer than anticipated to naturalise as British citizens, under latest government guidance.
31st May 2020
- Moving across EU still difficult for social security, family rights
An ECAS report provides insight into the challenges EU citizens experience when exercising their freedom of movement rights in the EU.
24th May 2020
- EU and UK exchange accusations ahead of citizens’ rights committee meeting
On citizens' rights, the EU Commission launched an infringement procedure against the UK and the UK complained about inaction by EU member states.
17th May 2020
Subscribe to the newsletter