- How the EU Covid-19 'pass' will work and who will benefit
The European Commission is working with EU member states to roll out Covid-19 certificates that would allow to travel in Europe this summer.
15th April 2021
- Learning a language with love
In love with a foreigner? Amazing! It’s true: love makes you invincible. Even when it's about learning your sweetheart's language.
14th February 2021
- EU clarifies rules for travelling with pets from the UK
After years of uncertainty, UK pet owners finally know what they have to do if they travel to the EU with their best friends.
16th December 2020
- [Updated] UK to issue new health insurance cards for travelling in Europe
The UK will issue a new version of the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) to individuals entitled to it under the withdrawal agreement.
15th November 2020
- UK same-sex unions to face hurdles in some EU countries from 2021
Same-sex unions (and divorces) registered in the UK from January 2021 will not be recognised in some EU countries as a result of Brexit.
8th November 2020
- UK and EU urge holidaymakers to prepare for “inevitable changes” from 2021
Holidaymaking between the UK and EU countries will require more preparation from next year.
10th August 2020
- UK ditches healthcare coverage for pensioners moving to EU after Brexit transition
Under a proposal by the British government, from January 2021 the UK will no longer reimburse healthcare for pensioners who move to EU countries.
27th June 2020
- EU Parliament calls for 'attention' for children in post-Brexit divorces
From January 2021, UK-EU families involved in separations will have to deal with more complex and costly legal procedures.
21st June 2020
- Discovering Europe by bike on the EuroVelo routes
Did you know that there is a network of 16 long distance cycle routes that cross and connect the whole European continent?
14th June 2020
- Most EU countries to open internal borders by 15 June
After three months of lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic, most European countries are preparing to re-open their borders with other EU states.
8th June 2020
- Stranded abroad: how EU repatriations work and why some EU citizens struggled to return to the UK
Coronavirus travel restrictions have left some 600,000 EU citizens stranded overseas, according to data published by the European Commission.
6th May 2020
- How to make home schooling with bilingual children more effective
Home schooling is not easy at the best of times, let alone in the midst of a pandemic. And when multiple languages are involved, the task gets even harder.
10th April 2020