- What happens if there is no Brexit deal
Brexit negotiators will be busy for the next 18 months, but the impending question is: what happens if there is no deal? A report speculates on the options.
21st July 2017
- "You Don't Have Rights, You Use Them"
A lot changed for EU citizens in UK after the EU referendum: where there was confidence, now there was anxiety. But vulnerability became a catalyst for claiming rights.
19th July 2017
- UK permanent residence system not suitable for ‘real life’: survey
A survey of almost 2,800 EU nationals in the UK showed the difficulties of dealing with permanent residence certification: 80% experienced stress when applying.
17th July 2017
- London wants more autonomy
Few cities in the world embrace openness and celebrate diversity like London. A rare blend of peoples and cultures, how can the British capital survive Brexit?
16th July 2017
- Population changes in EU, UK, Central and Eastern Europe
Europe’s population reached 512 million in 2016, an increase of 1.5 million compared to 2015. But the growth is not even across countries. Population decreased in Southern, Central and Eastern Europe.
14th July 2017
- Members of the European parliament issue warning to UK on citizens' rights
Members of the European parliament threatened to veto the Brexit deal if the British government does not improve its approach on the rights of 3 million EU nationals living in the country.
10th July 2017
- People becoming more socially and politically active
A survey found that people most directly impacted by Brexit have become more socially and politically engaged after the EU referendum.
9th July 2017
- British citizens living in the EU face an uncertain future
Based on the British government offer to EU nationals in the UK and the principle of reciprocity, rights of Britons living in the EU will diminish after Brexit.
9th July 2017
Subscribe to the newsletter