- “Settled status” headache: updating details after passport renewals
People who have obtained “settled status” in the UK have to update the details every time they change the passport or identity card they used to apply.
22nd July 2019
- Insurance policies: a checklist for no-deal Brexit
A checklist from government and business sources for car, travel, healthcare and pension insurance to be ready in the event of no-deal Brexit.
11th July 2019
- Postpone ‘settled status’ deadline to 2021, says East Europeans group
The East European Research Centre (EERC) says that the 2020 deadline for settled status can hardly be met under current circumstances.
10th July 2019
- How to beat the Brexit uncertainty and preserve wellbeing
Three years after the UK voted to leave the European Union the uncertainty around Brexit is taking a toll on people’s wellbeing. Advice from a therapist.
24th June 2019
- Portugal and Luxembourg sign agreement on voting rights with the UK
Portuguese and Luxembourgish citizens in the UK. and Britons in Portugal and Luxembourg, will continue to participate in local elections where they live after the UK leaves the EU.
18th June 2019
- Cross-border healthcare needs improvement: EU watchdog
Only 200,000 EU patients a year (less than 0.05% of the EU population) receive pre-arranged healthcare from other countries of the European Union.
10th June 2019
- Bittersweet citizenship: how European families in the UK cope with Brexit
Researchers interviewed 103 families in the UK in which at least one of the partners is a non-British EU national to understand how Brexit impacts them.
9th June 2019
- 40,000 GBP raised in one day to sue UK government in first large scale legal case about EU elections
27th May 2019
Subscribe to the newsletter