- If politicians get fixated, we may lose the Erasmus programme: British student
Four British students at Cardiff University tell Europe Street what they think and hope about the future of the student exchange programme "Erasmus".
11th June 2017
- Brexit still means Brexit but UK needs to mend bridges with the rest of Europe
An election called to give a stronger mandate to the British Prime Minister to deal with Brexit ended with a hung parliament. What does it mean for the UK-EU relations?
11th June 2017
- Petition launched to allow dual citizenship for Dutch nationals
EU nationals in UK are applying for naturalisation to protect their rights post Brexit. But for the Dutch, obtaining another passport means losing Dutch citizenship.
4th June 2017
- Manchester attack raises questions on security cooperation
The Manchester attack brought to the fore another sensitive topic of the Brexit negotiations: the future cooperation on justice and security.
27th May 2017
- EU ready for talks with UK, is everything covered?
Citizens' groups British in Europe and the3million welcomed the EU negotiating position on Brexit. But they also expressed some reservations.
24th May 2017
- Parties' promises: a comparison of election manifestos
Three weeks before the elections, the biggest parties in Britain have presented their manifestos. What do they say about Brexit?
21st May 2017
- What Europeans want from Brexit
It is often said that Brexit is the will of the British people. But the negotiations to disentangle the UK from the European Union involve 27 other countries. What is the will of their people?
15th May 2017
- Seeking solutions for people affected by Brexit: EU parliament debate
A hearing at the European parliament laid out the problems faced by more than 4 million people whose status will change with Brexit. Some of the proposals raised at the event are not legally viable, according to a new study.
11th May 2017
Subscribe to the newsletter