- Where to find free legal advice on residence and citizenship
The race to obtain the permanent residence card or the passport continues. Where to find free legal advice in case of difficulties?
25th September 2017
- What Theresa May Florence speech means for people’ rights
People were waiting with trepidation but Theresa May's speech in Florence was not the expected turning point for expatriates on the two sides of the Channel.
23rd September 2017
- Will UK employers support their EU staff?
EU nationals in Britain would like to receive support and guarantees from their employers as they navigate Brexit uncertainty.
17th September 2017
- Citizens’ rights easiest part of Brexit, says Article 50 author
Former UK Lord Kerr diplomat says citizens' rights is where Brexit talks have advanced the most and remaining issues can be solved.
16th September 2017
- In pictures: campaigners rally in London
Members of the3million and British in Europe, two groups defending people’s rights in Brexit, descended on Westminster on 13 September to ask MPs to support their cause.
15th September 2017
- the3million: one year in action
At the time of the EU referendum, groups like the3million did not even exist. Now they prepare to descend on Westminster to defend their rights. Interview with co-chair Nicolas Hatton.
12th September 2017
- How different Brexit approaches create friction on citizens' rights
The last round of Brexit talks ended with little progress and this is partly due to the different approaches taken by the UK and the EU. What does this mean for rights of expatriates?
7th September 2017
- Moving to France? Here is all you need to know
The French government has a website to help its citizens living abroad plan their return, from employment to taxation, health insurance and schools.
5th September 2017
Subscribe to the newsletter