- Brexit: a proposal to break the deadlock on citizens' rights
A citizens' rights group proposed a system to secure the status of EU citizens in the UK hoping to break the deadlock in Brexit talks.
25th October 2017
- Free movement, strong economy, just society: the aspirations of young Brits
Young Brits have been part of the EU for their entire life and now their relationship with Europe is being re-shaped. What are their aspirations?
23rd October 2017
- Why are only 11% of business founders in Paris from outside France?
According to the “Global Start-up Ecosystem Report 2017” only 11% of start-ups in Paris have founders from outside the country.
22nd October 2017
- This is the letter Theresa May sent to EU nationals in the UK
Ahead of the European Council meeting in Brussels, the British Prime Minister wrote an open letter to EU nationals in the UK.
19th October 2017
- Growing concerns as Brexit talks stall
475 days after the EU referendum, still no solution for expatriates affected by Brexit and concerns are growing at the risk of no deal.
17th October 2017
- Opinion: 9 reasons why there is no brain drain (yet) of EU academics in the UK
Senior Lecturer Helen de Cruz explains why there hasn't been an exodus of EU academics from the UK, despite had conditions and uncertainty on future rights.
15th October 2017
- Finding a cure for young people's allergy to vote
Austria and the Czech Republic go to the polls this month with the spectre of a low turnout of young people. How to encourage them to vote?
8th October 2017
- British in Europe and the loss of EU citizenship
Jane Golding is a British lawyer who lives in Berlin. Her story is the perfect illustration of a European life. Then Brexit came and everything was put in question.
7th October 2017
Subscribe to the newsletter