- UK Court says EU settled status rules need to change
The requirement for EU citizens with pre-settled status to complete a second application to obtain full residence rights is unlawful.
27th December 2022
- Commission proposes EU-wide parental recognition to protect children of rainbow families
If you are a parent in one EU country, you should be recognised as a parent in all EU countries, the European Commission says.
11th December 2022
- Croatia to join border-free Schengen area in 2023, Romania and Bulgaria left out
Croatia will join the border-control free Schengen area in 2023, while Bulgaria and Romania will have to wait longer.
8th December 2022
- EU-wide helpline for women victims of violence to be launched in April 2023
From April 2023 there will be a common helpline number across the European Union for women victims of violence, 116 016.
25th November 2022
- EU citizens urged to report sickness insurance problems to seek compensation
Thousands of people may have lost residence rights and welfare benefits due to an obscure provision declared illegal by the EU Court.
9th October 2022
- How a new European club could open opportunities for EU-UK youth exchanges
The European Political Community can open opportunities for student exchanges after Britain left the EU and its popular Erasmus+ programme.
7th October 2022
- Brexit 'rewriting history of Europeans in the UK' - Interview with the3million CEO
Six years after the UK voted to leave the EU, Nicolas Hatton, CEO of the3million, discusses the status of EU citizens in the UK.
23rd June 2022
- EU's top court confirms Brits lost EU citizenship because of Brexit
The Court of Justice of the EU has ruled that UK nationals cannot retain EU citizenship because the country is no longer part of the bloc.
9th June 2022