- Citizens' rights groups call for further guarantees in phase II of Brexit talks
Representatives of citizens' rights groups called on the President of the European Council to ensure further guarantees are provided in phase two of Brexit talks.
27th January 2018
- Feeling foreign with a British passport
Going through the citizenship process and feeling more and more “foreigner”. It’s the struggle with identity described by a German who has lived in the UK for 27 years and recently became a British citizen.
26th January 2018
- Brits defend their EU citizenship in Dutch court
The Amsterdam District Court heard the arguments of a group of British citizens seeking to maintain EU citizenship after the UK leaves the European Union.
17th January 2018
- Consumers unaware of right to medical care in other EU countries
Not many people know that it is possible to plan medical care in other EU states. And even when they know, people are reluctant to seize the opportunity.
14th January 2018
- Shrinking, ageing and… on the move: 7 things we know about European population
Seven demographic trends that have consequences for healthcare, pensions, jobs, the environment, as well as intergenerational fairness and election results in Europe.
13th January 2018
- Brits bound to lose their rights in Europe under new trade deal
Ending free movement means that 65 million Brits will lose their automatic right to live, study and work in the EU in the future.
21st December 2017
- Details emerge on future "settled status" for EU nationals in UK
Details emerge on how EU nationals in the UK will get "settled status" after Brexit. But concerns remain on categories that might be excluded.
20th December 2017
- The Last Jedi: latest Star Wars is a fable for our post-truth times
The Star Wars universe is no stranger to political allegories. This time, however, they are not from the past but the present day.
17th December 2017
Subscribe to the newsletter